View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Hehe, the time my Cybook arrived I had already explained to everybody who wanted to know (and to those how didnt want to know) what a Cybook is, that i am going to get one, how it works and how amazing it will be... nobody had to think twice what it was when i finally got it - I guess most of them where relieved not to hear me being excited about the soon to come device anymore

btw, ravenne your new device should have 512mb of internal memory (not 64mb like the old devices) - that means your library can hold more than 1000 books, not "only" 160
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote