View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #37
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeBreak View Post
I've had Kindle's since the first one, up to and including the Paperwhite 2. I got so frustrated with the new PW upgrade that I bought an Aura. I liked it so much I also bought the Aura HD. I'm a gadget freak, can't help myself. Anyway, the Kindle's now sit in a drawer. The Kobo's are simply better devices with more features and customizations. They have things Kindle owners have been asking for for years. I think you'd really like the HD if you decide to get it. There's nothing wrong with switching back and forth between them.
That's exactly my experience, apart from having the Aura HD. Although I didn't actually get a PW2, I did order one but it was faulty, as was the replacement so I still have the PW1. I didn't like the yellow screen of the PW2 plus I dread the day they introduce Cloud Collections for the PW1.

I just bought the Aura and fell in love.

Last edited by Josieb1; 12-20-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote