View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #650
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
Yes, I can see the taskbar icon and the process through the task manager. But no GUI screen.
I'm not sure how to help you. I don't even know what the graphic you included with your original post means (with all the "Microsoft Visual C++..." bars)...? What application is that from? Can anybody else offer any clues? Can you please say what exact OS and which flavor (64-bit, 32-bit, etc.) of k2pdfopt you are running? Does an older version of k2pdfopt work? Is anybody else experiencing anything like this?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote