View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #179
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Eventually.
Yes. We're talking about 3 days, or so. I like instant gratification as much as the next man, but I can wait that long for my pbooks to arrive, especially if the alternative means to take time to drive to the nearest book store, with no guarantees that the book I want will be available. But hey, whatever works for you.

Quote:
B&N doesn't take returns?
I wouldn't know, but European book stores don't, as a rule, and if they do you only get store credit.

Quote:
That has nothing to do with Amazon, though.
I never said it did.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote