View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #1296
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
Thank you. I did that already and i could see new fonts in FBReader and cool reader but how do i change fonts in pdf reader.
I am trying to read epub file in pdf reader and i cannot figure out how to change font in it. I do not see an option "font family" in pdf reader submenu.

Also can we add fonts to the default font menu and what does default font do w.r.t. pdf reader?
I like the PDFReader for EPUB to. But there is some limitations : you can't change the margins nor the font. I've tried to change the default font of the device without success. I've already asked it.

Last edited by Randy11; 02-14-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote