View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #42
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
OK - so I've got the PW. I haven't had much time to look at it. I can see what's meant by uneven lighting.

Not so sure about these splotches, clouds etc.. I may not be sensitive enough to them. I took a photo and the result looked quite different from what I'm seeing with my eyes, so maybe the camera is catching something that I'm not seeing.

Anyway - I haven't had any reading time yet, and I think I will need to do some of that before I understand if something is wrong or not. At the same time I have to be careful not to invent problems that aren't really problems for me.

Just to be clear - if I want the optimum setting for there to be problems, what would it be - lighting up full?

So in the last month, I've got a Galaxy Note (1st version) through work and now the new Kindle PW. I'm feeling a bit special at the moment.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote