View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:18 AM   #22
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
It's not about being stubborn sirmaru, you are just flat out wrong. Raising the light level makes the defects obvious, they are not obvious at lower settings. And that is NOT why we use a lower setting. Some people don't want eye strain from bright light, else we would all use a tablet for reading.

Now you don't get eyestrain from reading on a tablet, fine my parents are the same way but I do and many other posters do.

I also have decent battery life, I think that the problem with the other PW owners and battery life is related to indexing and not the light.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote