View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
I don't recommend either if your primary format will be PDF, especially if they are A4. I am in IT and I have tons of A4 PDF tech books in my personal library. I find a 10.1" Android tablet to be best suited for the job.

I currently own both a WIFI Motorola Xoom and Asus Transformer TF101. I recently picked up the transformer for $150 from a 1saleaday tablet flash sale (they have them pretty often). Also, Woot has tablets pretty often as well.

I love my current eink device (Sony PRS-505) and I just ordered another (Kindle Paperwhite 3G) but I find them to be useless for PDFs.
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote