View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #292
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by verano View Post
Yeah, I think there a great many of us with that 80% problem for the Classic Attack award.

I emailed and called Kobo customer service about it back in November... I tried to follow up a couple times since then, but still nothing.

I can only assume there are an awful lot of people this is having an effect on, and that Kobo hasn't yet figured out how to fix it (?).
My apologies, I've just double-checked the award logic and it turns out that I had posted a link to the wrong edition of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. It should be this one http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Alice...Fbw/page1.html – this is likely the culprit behind your 80% completions. Let me know if finishing that book earns you the award .

– Charles
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote