View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #29
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I have read it. Just looked it up again. Well I guess it's there. On chapter "2.2 About your Cybook Odyssey" is mentioned "rotate" without any further description. On "3.2 Touch Screen interface" this is not described. As I have not had similar touch screen device before, this was new to me.
Agreed, it is not the best manual I've ever read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I'll have to ask Bookeen if it is really necessary to return the device I really do not want to be without it for unknown time. I carry it everywhere in my pocket (winter coat has big pockets).
Well, even if you send your Odyssey to Bookeen, they would not do anything about it. Every Odyssey will behave like yours. Just wait for a future firmware update that will fix that. (But I cannot promise that they are going to "fix" it.) If you want, write them about this issue using their customer assistance form: http://bookeen.com/en/supportcontact/
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote