View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #64
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
No major problems yet, but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
... plus when I select the heart icon in books mode to add to the shortlist, it always jumps back to page one of the library afterward...
Yep, I discovered this today after I upgraded to the new firmware. While this may not be a big issue - I haven't encountered any of the big issues other users here have found, luckily, tho' I feel for them! - I have 750 books on the reader and to go back through every screen to get back to where I was is a pain in the... bum.

As was asked by another poster here, is there a way to remove a previous search from "search inside the book"? I love that new feature, but I don't need to search for "Pemberley" inside a Kim Harrison novel.

And finally, the new update said one of the new features allows you to post to your facebook account, but I can't find a way to do that through the Kobo reader. Anyone know?

Thanks so much for reading, it's my very first post despite being a lurker for 1 1/2 months.

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 09-29-2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: unneeded ? mark
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote