View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
also:

Considering iPad users can't activate or update an iPad without a computer right now, those numbers make even more sense: the 6% who can do without a computer have Android tablets
Ha Ha no kidding. It took me 10min to activate my wife's Android phone(we had to create a google account for her) done over the phone. It took me 4hrs to activate my wife's iPad (we had no prior Apple product prior to the iPad).

Apple's "Post Computer era" comment reminds me much of the "paperless office".

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote