Thread: Classic The Nook works in Germany
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
I got mine today and it works perfectly. Actualy he was a positiv suprised for me, since I expected much more problems, for what I have read the past weeks about the Nook.
I ordered a Nook today. I almost didn't because I read so my reviews and post on forums about problems with the Nook. I think the problems were probably mainly with the first production. Also they came out with a firmware update. It seems like those who purchased their Nooks more recently are not experiencing the problems many were earlier on. At least not as many problems. B&N scheduled my Nook to be delivered on Feb. 12 so I'm hoping the delay is because they worked on the bugs.

~eddie

Last edited by JerseyBiker; 02-03-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: removed some of the quote
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote