View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hey, sounds like we should have some confirmed details really soon ! exciting ! i can't wait to hear about the dictionary feature.

it's good they're lowering prices on their ebook store too, although i don't personally buy there i think it will make their offer much more attractive to a lot of people.

i agree with zero though, it would be nice to see more efforts made for less popular books and backlist titles. not everyone is interested in the best-seller list.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote