View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #54
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I'm on a roll with Jack! Finished Nothing to Lose and started Gone Tomorrow. I keep thinking I should take a break and read another genre or author, but with only a few books to go I'll probably stick with it.

I'm enjoying them for the most part -- I think it helps that I have friends/relatives who've served in the military and considering that Child is British it's kind of fun to see if I can spot any mistakes or anomalies in his knowledge of our history or way of life. He's actually lived here for quite a while I think, so we don't find many.

In the meantime, my TBR list is getting longer and longer and I'm fairly itching to use my book GC's for some new titles!
You're way ahead of me. I just started Running Blind this morning. I've read the last 2 books back to back. I was also going to read something different but couldn't think of anything but Jack Reacher. All have been great so far.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote