View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The option to buy it new is still missing from the us amazon store this morning. If it does not go back up on Monday, I will assume the worst. The DX is also now absent from the kindle family charts, which is a bad sign.

I have been waiting for an e-ink device with an 8.5x11 inch screen for many years. The DX was as close as we got, but I was hesitant, as I was holding out for something larger.

At this point it looks like such a device will not be produced. I may have to end up using an lcd device.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote