Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #61
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by franco1387 View Post
I installed the patch but when i look in device info, there are strange numbers "2699" instead the gear that is in the sample image of the first post. Is that a problem? I have KT 5.1.
Not really a functional problem, just a minor "display nuisance". Your font doesn't seem to include the Unicode gear character. Did you change the sans serif font?

I had specifically chosen that symbol instead of the text "active", in order to be as language-neutral as possible...

Last edited by ixtab; 05-10-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: serif -> sans serif
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote