View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #217
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Another wish (hope I'm not too greedy ) - since I often switch hands when reading, I have to change the tap areas every time I do so, and that takes quite a few taps (menu, settings, advanced settings, tap area selection, close...).

So what I would love to have in the reading menu would be shortcuts to set to 2:1 and 1:2 (or left side tap forward, right side tap forward). That would be fantastic and would my reading make so much more comfortable.
I think I'd be happy with a Top half / Bottom half selection for page turns
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote