View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #64
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
For those lamenting over the lack of all the extras listed in this thread I have one question. Would you be willing to spend an extra $100-$200 and still be locked into Amazon? Why? In the same price range there are scores of tablets available with all the bells and whistles, giving you access to all your preferred content providers without having to jump through any hoops.
Yes, because it makes sense for me. I do surveys, and the best payment is Amazon gift cards. In some instances, it's the ONLY form of incentive. I rack up like $100 in Amazon gift cards every month because of it.

It is almost like everything for me is free. I have $100+ sitting in my account for when I want to check out the latest books to hit the Kindle Store, I have credit to pay for my textbooks which are in the textbook section, if I hear/like a song, I can buy it then and there in the Amazon MP3 shop, I can watch/own all the latest TV shows, movie releases, and I can buy every application in the top 100 if I really wanted to. On the plus side, I always have a place to buy toilet paper in bulk. What's NOT to love about the Amazon ecosystem and having a fat wallet of FREE cash to spend in it? Five minutes of my time gets me something nice! The $3.99 soundtrack deal right now is a sweet steal too!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote