View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #378
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Yeah I noticed the wider bezel, and that is a good improvement. I've got a bit of carpel tunnel and holding the Fire in portrait mode put more pressure on my wrist than landscape mode did. I rested the Fire on my belly then balanced it with my hand, so that is why more carpel tunnel issues occurred in portrait than in landscape. In other words, portrait mode makes it taller and requires more energy to hold it upright when resting my hand and Fire on my belly. Sounds odd I'm sure, but it was an issue.
I know what you mean which is why I'm gad I got the case I did for the KF. It helps me alot to hold the KF in portrait mode I hold mine on my chest or a throw pillow. I think I saw a wedge pillow for holding devices I am going to look into that. This is why I love my K4s I can hold them without messing up my wrists or shoulders.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote