View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #34
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I wish authors would understand what are selling points, and sell them. For instance, if the book has won an award, say so! If it was previously published by a big publisher, people look for books like that. Don't hide this information. And please, have an email link or a way for readers and reviewers to contact you. I once had to go looking on Facebook for an author; it shouldn't be that hard, and 99% of the time, I will not be that dedicated or proactive, so the author may miss out on a review or some free publicity. Don't make it hard for people to get information, make a purchase or contact you. Make it easy!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote