View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #186
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
However, the retailer also has Terms of Use that are very clear about providing accurate information about where you live for use with your account, including for billing /purchasing. The consequences can include being prevented from making additional purchases, and perhaps having your account closed. I don't know if that would include being prevented from downloading copies of previously purchased books. There is, one could argue, an issue with violating that agreement.
And you are lying if you provide false information. And lying is usually a thing that is used as example when discussing moral and I actually think you should avoid lying as much as possible so I do not feel comfortable at all with providing false information.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote