View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #12
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Thanks mack 120 - I'm in the UK as well and the Scott Mariani books were unavailable last time I looked. I've been e-mailing heaps of publishers the past few days asking when books will be available with some success. It is ridiculous but I suppose you could buy them in mobi format from somewhere like cyberread and strip the DRM with mobidedrm, I'm planning to do it with a number of unavailable titles.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote