View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Until Amazon notice that your IP or Kindle isn't located in your 'home' country, and ask you to ring customer services or change country before downloading any more Kindle books.

It's not even the smaller selection that bothers me - it's the compulsory $2+VAT charge on every book that I won't tolerate.

But they have a month to fix it - I've sworn off buying any more ebooks for at least the end of November!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazdude View Post
Its easy
just pick a random US address as your new holiday home
add this to your address in the 'manage my kindle' and instant access to US books...

To stop the $2 whispernet fee - make sure you download the books over USB.

daz
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote