View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
Do you find that the lighted cover adds a lot of weight?

I've been thinking about the Sony lighted cover, but if the specs are right, the cover is heavier than the reader itself -- 8 oz for the cover vs 5.9 oz for the reader. Does the extra weight ever bother you?
It is not bothering me, and I am sometimes bothered by holding heavy hard cover paper books.

Naturally it would be nice to have a solution contained within the reader itself, less weight being better, but until such is perfected, the lighted cover solution is fine by me. More important to me is that my reader remains eye friendly.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote