View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I was originally tempted by the Paperwhite, then decided to wait and see, and I'm so glad I did. I decided I'm going to hold out and wait for Sony to do a glow screen and hopefully do it better. I still love my 350s and don't really have any reason to even want a new reader other than the lighted screen to save having to carry around a light. But the 350 with the lighted cover is still smaller than the Paperwhite, so I'm not really saving anything there if I were to switch to a Paperwhite. And after reading all the problems with it, I'm very glad I didn't do an impulse buy.

There's so many reasons I stayed away from Kindles to begin with, I know I'd end up hating the software compared to the Sony even if I did like the lighted screen. I just hope Sony gets rid of the curved bottom, it's something that I really really hate and that would probably prevent me from buying a Sony if it still has it. Yes, I know, I'm really picky. Same with the high gloss finishes, but at least you can put a skin over that to get rid of it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote