View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Maybe Sony Did the Right Thing

In not going with a lighted screen this year. I've been reading the Nook, Kindle & Kobo responses to the Go lights & while some are happy there has been quite a few people not happy with them. Sounds like these readers may need a bit more development.

I did originally order a Paperwhite but canceled it the next day. After reading the reviews here at Mobilread & at the Kindle board I'm glad I did. Once again, I know some are quite happy, but quite a few have blotchy screens.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote