View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Wow, thanks for all the responses! It makes the thread worthwhile.

Murg and davidfor - yes, we did work this out earlier. I put the initial post up in a bit of a hurry last night, and forgot about the device manager solution. Murg - do you mind if I cut and paste your instructions into the original post, please? Credit will be given, of course.

RJCroy - thanks for the Linux instructions. Could I put them in the original post, too? Same comment as above re: credit.

The idea about factory reset firmware is good. I mentioned it for completeness yesterday when posting about mine, but it certainly is a very useful thing to know. As Mrs_Often asked, does anyone know of a way to find out the factory firmware. Is it in the database anywhere, for instance?

GvilleBridge - I'm glad you got your Touch and Calibre talking to each other.

Last edited by Peakcrew; 09-08-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote