View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #25
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
How many of you go through your favorite book store's web page and sort all of the trillers on price then start reading with the books listed first? That is exactly the way I do it and I have come up with some excellent free and low cost thriller novels. Who care's if I have never heard of the author before, that simple means that I am uninformed. It does not take a genius to download and read the latest John Grisham or Tom Clancy since they are best sellers. What takes thought, time and effort is looking at the low cost books and deciding which one is worth your time and effort to read. I haev read a Thomas Hoover and I am on a James Piper novel at the moment and the thomas hoover was great and I don't know wether I will like to the James Piper or not, the jurry is still out.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote