View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am going to bed! [unutterable silliness]

Sure, you think you don't care, but I know, deep down, you really do care that it is way past my bedtime (by which I mean "reading time") and that you think I should pop off now so that I'm mighty chipper come morning.

So, Alexander's wily attempts to coach us...I mean, me, into the forum's frontpage online chat space be damned (he's a swell chap, that Alexander, whose blood is worth bottling. I shall buy him a beer, and send it by sea mail so that it's nice and fizzy at the other end), I'm going to bed.

You lot behave yourselves, and make sure you've all read everything I've written in the past few hours so that I can continue to imagine that the universe revolves around me (but I'm craftily undoing all the bolts in the pivot - that'll teach the bloody thing for playing me like a spinning top!). Don't bother with my "review" of "The Sparrow" though (in the "Sci books that will change your life" thread) - I was in a blood-raged apocalyptic mood, it being Sunday night and all, and I'll probably retract everything in the morning (not the bit about Alexander though - he's like a delightfully loving, maternal mother hen to us brood of little eggheads).

Ni-night, sleep tight, don't let the MONSTERS BLOODY MONSTERS WITH ELECTRIC CATTLEPROD TEETH AND RAZORBLADES FOR EYEBALLS AND TENTACLES FOR LEGS WITH SYRINGES FOR SUCKERS bite.

Don't forget, this thread is noted for "unutterable silliness", so no going off-topic (that is, no utterable unsilliness)

Cheers, and sweet dreams,
Marc (Mmmm, satin sheets and fevered nightmares...ahhhhhhh)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote