View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Same Old Story: I tried to give you karma, but i've used mine up for 24 hours. You are STRONG! You forced yourself to overcome two debilitating problems that can be crushing, and you did it as a child. Applause!

When i was still teaching, i participated in a research project designed to help adults with dyslexia learn to read. It was sooooo hard! There were two of us teaching, and the optics prof who had the grant referred students to us. It was painful! The other teacher and myself, as well as the students could only do the exercises for 10 minutes per session, because the headaches were so bad. The exercises forced the brain to change the way it interpreted what was seen, and as the teachers, we also had to view the exercises. In all during that semester, only 1 tudent completed the project. She had become a reader for pleadure, like all of us here, when last i ran into her a few years ago.

So i understand how difficult your problems were applaud you for your strength and commitment!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote