View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I honestly can't remember the last time I discovered a new unknown to me author at a large Chain Bookstore. Now if you want to buy one of James Patterson's 7 current releases sure ... he'll be right by the front door at eye level. Guaranteed. Right next to the calendars, Burt Bees lotions and stuffed bears.
Exactly. Every sort of media seems to be moving towards a model where 10% of the artists/authors/etc sell 90% of the product.

It always amazes me how such large buildings can have such little selection of books.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote