View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
International type...

I am gifting one to an 80 y.o. relative. he is a ravenous reader and not stymied by technology. a retired Air Force Officer ex-pat in Mexico.

I ask this because I am notorious for not reading directions... I just open things (put together if necessary) and blunder on. if I am brought up short, I'll go back and look at directions, but that is rare. he is not likely to try to break DRM and download books from other venues, probably he will be quite content with getting his material from Amazon, both books and periodicals.

so, if you were sending someone with a K2 to deliver to your parent or grandparent, what do you think would be the best instructions for them to relay?
Tell them to read the enclosed and loaded directions, then log on to MobileRead.

That would solve 90% of their problems.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote