View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #20
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Let me pile on..

No DRM, buy, download direct to my PC, done.

If I'm going to pay money for it, I insist on being able to download a physical copy that I can make backups for and put on my own devices.

I am tired of this proprietary app/software crap.

There are plenty of sites that are doing it correctly: Smashwords, Book View Cafe, Robot Trading Company, Peter David's website, Tobias Buckell's website, etc.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote