Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #160
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
for the Pocketbook 903/603

for the pocketbook 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by quai de Jemmapes View Post
I must add the another vote for the annotation feature!
yes, yes yes - otherwise you will force us to swithc to the Hanvon

A couple more things:
Web-browser:
- it would be nice if pdf files could be opened in the browser;
- it would be nice if the g-sensor worked in the browser - indeed, you cannot change orientation in the browser at all, just stuck with portrait mode;
- it would be nice if the browser remembered any changes in the settings - for instance, if you change font size in one session, it won't remember this next time you open the web-browser;
- it would be nice if there was any way to zoom the page - there isn't, as far as I can see.

Pocketnews:
Really too basic - you cannot download news, only their titles.

Appearance:
It would be nice if one could really customise the widgets - for isntance I have a german bookstore as a widget - I cannot change it, I cannot remove it, and I cannot understand German

Last edited by paola; 01-09-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: more bugs
paola is offline   Reply With Quote