View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
All right, I'll start.

When I got my jetBook Lite for Christmas, it was with the specific intention to read The Brothers Karamasov in 2010. Well, I've got one month to go, and I still haven't started it yet! This would be a great reason to keep my New Year's resolution.

Here's the MR link:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ight=Karamasov

The Washington Post says: "[Dostoevsky is] at once the most literary and compulsively readable of novelists we continue to regard as great . . . The Brothers Karamazov stands as the culmination of his art – his last, longest, richest, and most capacious book." (quoted at Amazon's website)