View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 04:46 PM   #28
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
This is a totally separate issue that I just stumbled upon by accident but when I try opening any fb.xml file for any epub in IE or Maxthon (ie based) I get a message of the following nature. It does not affect Digital Editions in any way and no such errors appear in Opera:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parameter entity must be defined before it is used. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd...

%xhtml-prefw-redecl.mod;
-^
Well first of all these are not supposed to be opened in IE, but in DE/OpenBerg/FBReader instead ^_^

Style sheet problem ? Maybe you just unzipped fb.xml without the stylesheet directory ?
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote