View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
And I believe this is the key. If you leave coolreader before locking the device I believe you won't have any battery problems. At least I don't. I think coolreader is not integrated well with the power saving on the unit in this release. Probably will be fixed in the future but the work around is pretty easy.

Dale
I have to agree. I didn't even lock the device, just left it on the table with a page in a book (being read by Coolreader) open - and it flattened itself in a very short time. It went flat so fast that I'd almost think it is worse than just preventing the power saving kicking in. It's almost like Coolreader sat in a loop consuming extra power.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote