View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Only send news to some devices or ignore some devices?

I have an ebook reader and a mobile phone. I only want Calibre to send news to my ebook reader. Occasionally, though, I want to use Calibre to send certain items to the mobile phone. Is there some simple way to get this behavior?

Maybe I can disable the the mobile phone's device interface plugin, and then reenable it when I want to transfer files to the phone? The phone is a Blackberry 8900 and the reader is a Sony PRS-350.

I'm trying to prevent two things: (1) automatic transfer of unwanted news files to the phone and (2) failure to transfer news files to the ebook reader if they've been transferred to the phone. (I'm not sure, but I think that once news files have been automatically transferred to a device, they aren't automatically transferred to other devices connected later.)
barium is offline   Reply With Quote