View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #75
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Well over 15 years ago I used to read on my PC. There was a site that had public domain PDFs of about 50 classics. I remember Dracula and Little Woman but I read quite a few of them. I also discovered Project Gutenberg a little later and purchased a CD of a few thousand ebooks, still have it. I didn't get a stand alone reader till Kindle 1 but did use a PSP to surf and read now an again. I still have that PSP but have not touched it in over 5 years.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote