View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
Phuein
i.e. Assaf Koss
Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phuein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Some interesting ideas shared here :=D I think I'll try the foreign music theme too. Japanese can catch me.

I found myself today, writing to a fantasy theme tune, and the inspiration to write in a larger-than-life sort of vibe took me over. It really does work!

I prefer a remote and natural place for writing. Totally quiet. If it's not that, then it has to be music, so I can concentrate and feel comfortable.
Phuein is offline   Reply With Quote