View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I whole-heartedly believe that the H1N1 virus is nothing more than a means of genocide, and whoever is behind the manufacturer and marketing of this vaccine did so with the sole intention of killing off many of the world's population.
I think that I'm confused by this. Are you saying that some human agency both created the virus AND the vaccine?

Meanwhile, I had a nasty bug which was probably H1N1, but am now better. My daughter was diagnosed with the virus, had Tamiflu (she's asthmatic) and recovered very quickly. And my partner will have the vaccine because he's asthmatic. And academics like us are at some risk: every September we stand in front of crowded lecture theatres, and hordes of students from all over the world sit there and cough at us.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote