View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post

So, 150 deaths compared to an annual deathrate of half a million, and this swine flu is supposed to be a pandemic?! The vaccine, the H1N1, is a still yet unproven vaccine, and has caused many deaths just in itself.

I whole-heartedly believe that the H1N1 virus is nothing more than a means of genocide, and whoever is behind the manufacturer and marketing of this vaccine did so with the sole intention of killing off many of the world's population.

If their bodies cannot take the vaccine, they are weak, and therefore should be eliminated in order to strengthen the strain of the human organism. If the strongest man multiplies, and the weaker man is killed off, it will be an age of supermen.

Granted, this seems a bit far-fetched, but tell me this...what other reason is there for wanting to destroy the weaker strains of humanity? That's all this drug will be doing.

Conspiracy Theory? Yes.
Plausible? Yes.
Likely? Who can say for sure.
Are you saying there is already a vaccine out there and its caused deaths, or this virus is actually man made?

I just want to be sure of what you are saying.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote