View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
when the Avian Flu looked like a real threat I did a LOT of reading about the 1917 flu pandemic and it is some scary sh*t maynard! typically I pass up flu shots being a firm believer in letting my body develop immunities to the garden variety ickies that are running around out there. also, right or wrong, it is my understanding that we are always being vaccinated against LAST year's virus.

with that said, I will be getting a swine flu shot when and if I can, and am scheduled for a pnuemonia shot. I had Whooping cough when llittle and have always had a problem with upper respiratory infections and actually have been hospitalized twice with pnuemonia (once in Basic Training.... THAT is agony!). for once I am not willing to take my chances
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote