View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #174
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I would really like this to support a web proxy.

Have to research that I suppose

I also would appreciate a tip or two on:

me@dev /usr/local/src/skipstone-1.0.1 $ CC=/opt/arm-2007q3/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc ./configure --prefix=/mnt/us/extensions/skipstone/ --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi
Quote:
configure: error: Cannot find mozilla includes - please use --with-mozilla-includes=path_to_mozilla_includes and specify a path
Guess I need to do some more reading on that too...

In the meantime I'll play with iceweasel then.

EDIT: Youtube working was a nice surprise on iceweasel... html5 to the rescue I guess. Yet ANOTHER reason to get 1 bit dither working in Xephyr then... maybe if I find enough reasons someone will one day help ;P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_333.png
Views:	350
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	103802   Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_334.png
Views:	335
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	103803  

Last edited by twobob; 04-02-2013 at 06:15 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote