View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #1232
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I like the Nexus display. :-) ....I'm actually replying via Tapatalk and using it.

Its display is better than my iPad 2 for reading, in my opinion.

Not so good for some of my computer books though, same for PDFs.
I've read on Pocket PCs and Palm Pilots from ca. 1998 to 2004, so obviously I'm very "robust" and easy to please.
So I don't have any problems at all with the display quality of Nexus 7 or tablets in general.
I think, Nexus 7 is slightly behind BlackBerry PlayBook or iPad 3 re. display quality and maybe about even with Sony Tablet S or Motorola Xoom 2 ME.
But to me, that's just slight variations.

Honestly, I didn't even see the difference between iPad 1 and iPad 3 before directly comparing them. If you put them next to each other, it's enormously obvious. But if I only see iPad 1, I'm still more than fine with it.

What I really love about Nexus 7:
To me, the display is big enough.
And it's simply a lightweight tablet, conveniently to hold for hours...
Kudos to Google!
I'm really curious about the Kindle Fire HD. Will be here October 25th!
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote