View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #56
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Ectoplasm wrote, "I can't imagine why this option is hidden."

It's hidden because not all books respond to it on the Kindle (almost all do respond to the similar option on the Kobo, so it's not an intractable problem -- it's one Amazon could easily solve, and I wish they would). But by hiding it, they eliminate tons of support calls/requests complaining that it doesn't work. I totally agree with you, ectoplasm, that this should be available by default -- and work with every book.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote