View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #46
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peartree View Post
I have the opposite problem of many of you - I have a book that is left justified which I want to make full justified. I don't see the system folder, though. What am I missing?
If using Windows' Explorer, you need to change how files and folders show up. Normally, certain files/folders are hidden - system files/folder and just some hidden ones. Depending on your version of Windows showing them requires different steps or options.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote