View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hi chinababe,
I hope you've found a solution already, but I thought I'd jump in to say:

I'm not a Mac user, so I don't have direct experience, but I remember reading that yu can't just drag-and-drop from the Mac to a Story the way you can from a Windows pc. You have to use a file-management utility like iRiver Plus or Calibre to write directly to the device.

I think, from what I read, that the limitation is in the Story itself, rather than the Mac.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote