View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #30
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
When I saw this thread, my reaction was "Has the recent apps drawer *ever* worked?" I use Holo Launcher HD, and only access the Nook home screen if I want a book from my Nook library that hasn't been sideloaded on the device. My guess was using a launcher is what stopped the screen working for me. It's an annoyance, and one that has me considering trying to root.

Anyway, I guess the Nook downloaded the update last night, as I am on 2.1.1. Haven't noticed any difference yet. I think I might do a factory reset at some point, see if the device performs better. I have had occasional issues where the screen just freezes and I need to reboot the device. But it could be some app or game. So what I want to do is reset, then load with my core apps, run it for a while, see what happens before loading lesser used apps.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote